Our church partners keep us grounded in the motivation of compassion and love, help us connect the body of Christ to a hurting world, and point us back to the true source of our mission.
Check out below to see how your church can partner with us!
One Time Support
Host a Campaign
- Run a one-time fundraiser to financially support our organization
- Host a general fundraiser to allow us to allocate the funds to an urgent need.
- Raise funds to help us buy tools and vehicles.
- Fund an initiative, such as the Workmanship Program.
- Disclaimer (fine print): Servant’s Heart Ministry reserves the right to allot funds to needs of the highest priority.
Group Serve Day
Arrange for a group (around 15 people) within your church to serve on a project together.
- Church Staff
- Small Groups
- Young Adults
- Youth Group
The best way for us to grow our skilled volunteers, business partners, and financial supporters is connecting with new groups of people. Help us reach more people by hosting a Servant’s Heart Ministry presentation on a Sunday morning, allowing us to:
- Use your platform to share our mission with your congregation.
- Set up an information table to connect with people that want to get involved.
Provide for our mission by offering monthly financial support for any of the following:
- General Sponsorship: Allow us to allocate your support to urgent needs.
- Staff Sponsorship: Contribute to a staff member’s salary.
- Tools & Vehicles Sponsorship: Help keep our organization equipped by funding the equipment we need to run.
- Initiative Sponsorship: Give towards an initiative, such as the Workmanship Program.
We love helping under-resourced or distressed homeowners, but our staff doesn’t have the time to properly vet all the requests that come in for individuals. Help us connect with people in need, by referring potential project opportunities through your benevolence team.
View your maintenance staff as missionaries, and consider releasing them to serve with our team once a week.
The best way for us to grow our skilled volunteers, business partners, and financial supporters is connecting with new groups of people. Help us get the word our and connect with more people by:
- Providing SHM brochures and quarterly newsletters for your congregation.
- Sharing our social media posts.
- Offering regular communication about our mission with your congregation, keeping them updated with our needs:
- Sunday Mornings
- Small Groups
Become a Church Partner
Contact us to become a Church Partner today.Contact Us